About Me

My photo
Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India
Working as an Assistant in LIC of India, Rockfort BO, Trichy, TN. Having a strong belief that LIC's welfare is our welfare and always trying to work towards that. I'm a member of AIIEA.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another presentation for Jeevan Nischay

A new, better presentation for Jeevan Nischay!
Get it here!

Dear Friends,
You can comment about every post.
Your feedback will help me to understand
the difference between
what you need and
what I post.
I will try to match your expectations!
Sincerely
Arivukkadal

4 comments:

  1. your post is very informative and very useful. i expect more from you. you are focusing only on stock market. what about our conventional plan like jeevn saral, jeevan tarang. presentation for this plan if you post, it will be very useful. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please visit mathilic.spaces.live.com and post your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,
    Your proverbs are useful and motivated to us.

    Keep on touch.

    S Baala Subramani. 9840738330
    Thiruvottiyur Branch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr.Mathi(Satheesh),
    Thank you for your valuable opinion.
    I don't have any specific focus.
    I tell only what brought front by LIC!
    Actually posting NAVs are intended to provide a NAV history accessible to Agents.
    I understand you expectations and try to fulfill them.
    -Arivukkadal

    ReplyDelete